Strategic axes and objectives
Axis 1: Education on Human rights
- Contribute to reducing the recourse to popular justice;
- Contribute to vulgarizing some important legal texts;
- Contribute to the reduction and prevention of land related conflicts.
Axis 2: Governance and social relations
- Contribute to the eradication of juvenile delinquency;
- Contribute to the peaceful management of conflicts;
- Contribute to the eradication of unwanted pregnancies;
- Contribute to environmental protection and adapt to climate change.
Axis 3: Institutional capacity building
- Improve collaboration with organizations working in the same domain;
- Build capacities of the managers, members and staff of the organization;
- Involve our sections in project activities;
- Improve public relations, information, communication and visibility.
Axis 4: Empowering the youth
- Contribute to the empowerment of young people in our society.
Axis 5: Gender
- Contribute to reducing of gender-based violences;
- Teach spouses to participate equitably in the sharing of family responsibilities and obligations;
- Support / help women with the right of access to land;
- Encourage the participation of women in decision-making structures;
- Support victims of gender-based violence.